February 6, 2009

SP Here I Come!!!

Hai guys... I know it had been quite some time I didn't blog.. Maybe because nothing gave me inspiration or simply I didn't know what to write.. Somehow today I want to write something yet I still don't know what that something is.. haha.. Lets see.. Hmmm.. Oh ya.. I'll be off to KL later at around 3 p.m. to send off my aunt and her family at the KLIA airport.. They'll be leaving to Australia today which I wish I have the chance to go to but maybe not now.. haha.. Talking about KLIA makes some sweet memories come flashing back.. Somehow I spent 8 hours loitering around in KLIA and just imagine we ate KFC at 3 a.m... haha... I'm surely going to miss my aunt, uncle and my cousins.. Had so much fun wit them lately.. haihzz.. I don't know why they have to shift there... Somehow, the one and only reason we go to KL is now gone.. Anyway, hope they have a safe journey there and I still cannot imagine how my cousins would be when I meet them next time because obviously their English would be superb like hell... haha... And their behaviour and so on.. We'll just wait and see.. But for now, bon voyage for them and hope they'll enjoy themselves there because they have four seasons there which apparently I never experienced before.. Haiya... Just dream la now and in future can fly to Australia.. haha...

We'll be celebrating Thaipusam in Sungai Petani, Kedah this year.. My mother's birthtown and hometown.. It means the same.. Nevermind.. haha.. My cousin brother will be taking 'kavadi'.. I don't know what we call kavadi in English.. Wait let me think... Hmmmm..... Ok nvm.. It'll take ages for me to figure out... haha.. Neway, hope to have fun there because I have a lot of cousins there.. Almost most of my maternal aunties are there.. So la ti do so do.. haha.. That's nothing... So hope to have a blast on Thaipusam day.. We'll be leaving tomorrow and will only back on Monday... Ok i'm running out of ideas... Will write more soon when I'm back home.. Till then take everyone... Happy Thaipusam.. May the great Lord bless everyone.. Sayonara!! Chiowzz!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment