January 30, 2009

Ipoh Mali!

Hello guys.. I'm back after quite a long holiday in Ipoh.. Had a lof of fun there.. And the BBQ dinner was like totally awesome.. My aunt's home which used to be quiet became so happening.. Not to mention the kids' shoutings.. haha.. There was around 30 people for the BBQ.. They had roast chicken, mutton, chicken, sausages, puttu mayam, chicken and some other dishes.. The food was so nice and I enjoyed them very well..=P.. I've uploaded some pictures of the dish.. My aunt made them all... And guess what... We had 'Yu Sheng' too.. haha..

Looks yummy eh?? Haha... I really enjoyed them.. U can view more pics in my friendster profile.. And now i'm back home doing usual stuff as i always do.. Haha.. Planned to go out today but as usual it was somehow ruined.. Maybe better luck next time.. Got to go now.. Alright everyone.. Tc and chiowzz!! Sayonara!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment