February 10, 2009

I'm back.....!

Hey hey hey everyone.. Finally, I'm back from my holidays... Let me start off by telling what happened last Friday.. We went to KL to send off my aunt.. Her house was occupied by a lot of people when I went there.. Obviously, people came there to wish them too.. They left at about 7 smtg in the evening.. Their flight was scheduled at 10.40 p.m... Before they left, my cousin Ishwar cried.. Haha.. I never knew that Ishwar can be sentimental at times.. And he didn't cry because he's leaving us but he cried because he's leaving his friend... Haha.. One of Ishwar's friend cried.. Haihzz.. Whatever it is, the reached Australia safe and sound.. My uncle called from there yesterday..

Well, Thaipusam in Sungai Petani was a blast.. Never seen so much crowd for Thaipusam.. Never in history actually SP had so much crowd.. The crowd was like never-ending from morning till night.. Cant' even move around.. Saw a lot of kavadis... They were so colourful.. Many different kinds and patterns of kavadi.. It was really superb..

Oh ya... Well, I think its a very lucky year form me this year... Somehow, parents bought me new handphone.. Haha.. Nokia N95.. My dream phone and finally i got it and I just love the phone.. It has everything.. Camera, bluetooth, infrared, large memory capacity, music, maps and so on.. And i'm very thankful to my parents.. Its not that easy to get what we yearn for nowadays and if we have it, we must learn to appreciate it.. Haha.. Well I don't know what else to write.. Will write more soon.. Till then tc and sayonara!! Chiowzz!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment