February 21, 2009

Relieved..

I'm back once again after such a long time.. Ntg much to say this time.. Well, I just came back from my school's sports day.. This year the event wasnt as enjoyable as expected.. Wasn't that happening.. I felt it was normal and usual... Nothing great about it.. Somehow, we had fun there.. I went there with my friends... Before that, we had breakfast in a restaurant.. It was a perfect timing as the thing started as soon as we arrived there.. I mean the marching thingy.. Well, met most of my friends and teachers there... Talking about them makes me miss the good old days.. Haihzz... Neway it was kinda scroching hot at 10.00 a.m itself.. So couldn't enjoy that much.. We just sat under the tent and talked with my teacher.. Neway, we enjoyed ourselves as much as we could.. By the way, I couldnt tolerate the annoyance of one of my schoolmates.. Name is private and confidential.. Haha.. I don't know what on earth he was crapping.. He was talking non-stop yet they were just baseless.. haha.. I'm actually running out of ideas.. Will write more soon.. Till then take care.. Sayonara.. Chiowzz!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment