January 20, 2009

Plans ruined!!!

Hey guys.. I'm back once again.. However, this time with a different mood.. My friends and I planned to go to Tesco to spend some time there(Nothing much to do there though).. And guess what....... The plan didn't work out.. How frustrating!! It happened at the last minute... Out of the blue, my friends had something to do.. One of them tired of being online the whole night yesterday it seems... Oh God!!! Why on earth he has to stay online so late?? I mean he knows he has things to do today.. Haihzz.. If the person who is concerned reading this blog, serves him right.. Haha.. Well no offence once again.. And my another friend's grandma got admitted in hospital it seems and so she can't make it... Hope she'll be alright...

So when boredom strikes, this is what I do.. Online and write blog.. Somehow I find it a new way to express my feelings.. Haha.. I'm really blank nowadays.. Can't really figure out how to spend my holidays.. Parents working.. Everyone is busy and I'm like stranded in the world of boredom... Planned to work but somehow it didn't work out too... So what should I do? Hmmmm... I can go out myself but it will be bored.. How do you expect me to enjoy myself?? Not used to enjoying alone.. Haha..

Therefore, what I can do now is sit and wait for something or anything to arise.. Well i'm kind of waiting for Chinese New Year to arrive.. Don't get me wrong.. haha.. I'm not going to celebrate it but we'll be having a farewell BBQ for my aunty and her family because they'll be shifting soon to Australia... I'm kind of having mixed feelings of happiness and sadness.. Sad because they'll be shifting soon and happy because I have a reason to go Australia.. Haha somehow i will call it visiting..=P. Indirectly spending holidays there.. But I still wonder when will I be going there.. Maybe in 5 years time? Only God knows...

After the CNY, we planned to go The Lost World of Tambun.. Its a water themepark.. Some of you may know and some may not.. So i'm just mentioning it.. Quite a lot of us are going.. And i really hope that we will go.. If this plan is cancelled, thats it.. I tink i would rather commit suicide.. Hehe.. Just kidding.. U don't expect me to commit suicide for this kind of reason... Well my friend just smsed me... They asked whether is it ok to go Tesco at 3.30pm.. In order to find the way out of boredom, I think i have to agree somehow.. haha.. We'll see whether it happens or not.. I think i've been crapping a lot.. Lets get some rest.. Hehe..=P. Will crap more soon.. haha.. Till then chiowzz!! Sayonara.. Tc everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment