January 23, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai...

Hola everyone.. Chinese New Year or also known as Lunar New Year is just around the corner.. So I would like to take this opportunity to wish all Malaysians especially Chinese friends a very Happy Chinese New Year.. May this new year bring good luck and properities.. Oh ya.. When I was looking about in the Internet about Chinese New Year just to gain some informations, I found out that YU SHENG (one of my friend's name) means a raw fish salad dish consumed on the 7th day of the Chinese New Year.. Haha.. I didn't know it all this while and it sounds weird and funny.. Hope he doesn't mind..=P. Well this is how 'Yu Sheng' looks like.. Not my friend but the dish.. haha.. This is no joke guys but i found it in the Internet..



Thats all for now.. Haha.. I would like to do some correction.. Remember I said we'll be having BBQ on CNY? Well it's actually tomorrow.. haha.. Can't wait for it.. Alright then.. Once again I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Chinese New Year.. Have fun guys... Take care.. Chiowzz!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment