December 23, 2009

Maravillosa!!!

Hey hey hey everyone.. I'm back once again after such a very long time.. Well was kind of busy with some stuffs.. Don't ask what.. Anyways, here am I once again to blog.. Now I'm thinking what to write.. Well here it goes.. Currently I'm having my 2 months holiday break (21st Nov-13th January).. Ya ya I know its a very long break and I'm already rotting at home.. Haven't studied anything by the way.. Lets not talk about it.. Now lets reminisce for a moment.. REMINISCENCE!! Yes that's what this post going to be...

1) Lets start of with my superb vacation I went with my friends, none other than Jocinda Wong (the unexperienced tour guide), Choi May, Ashu, and Leong See Weng.. It was a 4 days 3 nights trip.. The first day was gone travelling to Penang itself.. Not to mention the trouble we took travelling to and fro from Butterworth and Penang island by ferry... I went on the ferry like 3 times.. I was like WTH!! Wondering why? Thanks to my wonderful friend (name is a secret..lol) who created a havoc.. Moving on.. Stayed in Jocinda's grandmother's house..(Thank you once again).. They were so nice to us..=).. Well, we went to a lot of places in Penang... Penang Hill, Pagoda Kek Lok Si, Queensbay Mall, Burmese temple, Gurney plaza, Line Clear nasi kandar (the famous place to eat nasi kandar in penang and it was really nice) and few other places.. Can't recall though.. Oh yeah.. We went cycling in penang hill.. We cycled and cycled so far up just to find out that there was no end and we have to cycle back all the way we went through.. It was damn tiring but we enjoyed it.. Other than that, it was a fun, wonderful, tiring and relaxing trip.. Enjoyed myself there in Penang by eating.. Well what's the point of going to Penang if you don't eat right?? =) Here are some pictures we took there..

2) After back from Penang, spent a week with my cousins in Ipoh.. Enjoyed every single moment with them.. We had our family gossiping moments, facebooking moments, cake and cookies making moments.. Lolx.. And yeah I baked a chocolate cake with the help of one of my cousins.. It turned out to be good (seriously).. Hehe.. Apart from that, ate a lot as usual.. My aunt is a good cook and she made lasagna, shepherd pie, pizza, spaghetti and roast chicken.. Loved them all.. Lol.. Nothing beats the happiness u get from spending time with your loved ones especially your family and relatives... We also went bowling together and it was funny to see my wonderful cousins bowl..=).. Another lovely family moment we had.. Oh yeah, we also decorated a christmas tree.. Not that big though.. A medium-sized one..

3) On the 13th December 2009, we celebrated dad's birthday.. Celebrated aunt's birthday as well because the following day was my aunt's birthday.. Well obviously there was lots of food... Haha.. Shepherd pie, lasagna, mini pizza, chappati and the list goes on.. Enjoyed ourselves that day.. And we had ice-cream cake for the birthday and it actually cost RM90 if im not mistaken.. Not many came though but it was really fun to celebrate together with people whom are really dear to you..=)

4) Next was the RMN reunion.. It was my father's function actually.. Royal Malaysia Navy reunion.. Lolx.. It was held in Lumut.. So went sightseeing but unfortunately it rained and we can't really go out.. Two of my cousins came along and we had fun once again.. Went teluk batik and to my surprise it was like a fish market.. The beach was packed and even to go to the toilet, there was a long queue... We didn't really swim in the sea.. Only my little cousin sister did but that was also for a while only because it started raining.. What a perfect weather to go to the beach!! Lolx.. They attended a dinner there.. The RMN reunion dinner.. Everything went on well until a something very funny, peculiar and weird happen.. What to know what? Well here it goes... The anecdote..=P

"A guy, God knows who he is, came to me and talked to me.. I was like 'OoooKaaaay'... Then i asked him do i know him and yet he didn't reply me.. He asked for my name and my sisters' name as well... As I told him, he said he can't remember my name and to my surprise he was holding a pen and a piece of paper.. He asked me to spell my name so that he can write it down.. Me being the 'devil' spelled my name wrongly.. Lol.. Then he asked me to come over to his place and he even begged me...I was like WHY on earth should i come to your place?? He said he wanted to talk me... And when i asked what you want to talk about..Guess what was his reply... About FRIENDSHIP.. I was seriously dumbfounded.. Then I said i will TRY to come.. Then he went to my dad to ask him to drive me down to JB, where he stays.. I was like 'DAMN! WTH is happening??'.. Then my dad told him to correspond with me through email (which he said he has mine but he doesn't)... Then my dad asked me who he is and I said I don't know... Then he came back a few times to ask this and that.. I just replied for the sake of it and then he went back.. I was like thank god!!! It seemed funny and my mother as well as my father's friend's wife was laughing at me.. After that, I myself started laughing that people can behave in such a funny way.."

5) Spend last Sunday in Ipoh.. Watched Avatar and it was breathtaking!!! Love the movie!! Everthing about the movie... The graphics, the Pandora, the Na'vi and everything.. Simply superb!!! Make sure you people watch it! It's worth watching!!

Tomorrow night will be heading to Puchong because it's CHRISTMAS on Friday.. Going to celebrate it there as we celebrate it every year in Puchong with my aunt, uncle, and cousins... Going to have a blast!!!! Planned for movie and ice-skating on Saturday as well but don't know whether it will really work out..

Anyway, 2009 is coming to an end. It has been one hell of a year. Too many things happened. The good, the best, the bad, the worst. Thanks to all of you who have helped and be with me along the way. Wishing everyone an interesting and exciting 2010. Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year... Jingle all the way......... Adios!!!=)

1 comments:

Sebastian Sean said...

Lol!!! Thx to the one who created havoc so dat u guys could get to go on ferry for 3 times to enjoy sea breeze. XD

Post a Comment