January 19, 2009

Aloha!!!

Hey hey hey everyone.. This is my first time writing an official blog actually.. I don't know whether i should consider it official.. Haha.. Well I'm quite excited on writing a blog and I don't know why.. Yet I don't know what to write.. Hope u'll enjoy it... I'm trying my best not to use short forms.. Since it's been quite a long time i finished my Form 5.. So my English is kind of getting rotten.. Is it? Haha... Well seriously I don't really know what to write.. Let me see.. Well, holidays are really getting bored.. Nothing to do at all.. Took driving lessons to occupy my holidays and yet the class is like once a week.. Sometimes not even that.. When will this suffering end?? Haihzzz...


Hmmm... My holiday activities are damn bored.. I didn't get PLKN(National Service).. So I'm kinda spending my holidays at home(unfortunately)..=P . Everyday the same monotonous and boring routine.. Wake up, watch tv, online, eat and sleep back.. Haha.. Only get to go out with friends once a while... Its like everyone is busy doing something.. Some working, some went to NS, some getting ready for Chinese New Year and some just sitting at home shaking legs.. Somehow shaking legs are considered busy too nowadays.. Hahaha.. Talking about going online, not many come online nowadays.. The one and only person who I see online everyday is my perasanitic friend, the one and only, the great Yu Sheng.. Haha no offence yaar...


I'm juz waiting for the holidays to end... BUT if the holidays end,it willbe STUDY STUDY and STUDY all the time.. So now this is what I call dilema.. Haihzz.. Well I guess I got to go now.. I don't know whether my blog is boring or what.. But for the time being, this is what I can come up with.. Hehe.. Anyway, have to bring my grandma 4 Physiotheraphy now.. Will write more soon... Well, I guess this will be my job for the whole holiday.. Not a bad way to spend holiday eh? Till then tc everyone.. Chiowzz!! Adious!! Sayonara!!! Bubye!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment